Monday, August 5, 2013

Shop Til' Ya Drop!

Shop til' ya drop use to just be a funny little phrase...until I got old. Now it's very real after a full day of shopping and night of a baseball game where you chase a 22 month old up and down the stairs fifty billion times. Although, even though I was exhausted it was a more than fantastic day spending time with Charli and my Mom. 

We spent the day shopping for back to school/tax free deals at Opry Mills. When it was time for lunch, we checked in at rainforest cafe. But knowing that we had a Hot Rods ball game to attend at 7, our wait was going to be more than 2 hours. {Ridiculous.} So we left, and decided to drive the extra miles to go to Loveless Cafe. My Mom has been several times but CB and I have not. 


Our wait was about an hour long but totally worth it. We visited each little shop and took plenty of photos. It cracks me up that anytime we do pictures now Charli yells "hips!!" 


The food was honestly more than great and the atmosphere was even better. 



But you know me, if there is great food and hospitality I am all for it! I hope to visit Loveless Cafe again soon and let Curtis try it out. It has really baffled me at the amount of people in our area that has never heard of the famous Loveless Cafe.  

When we returned home, we headed straight for the ball game. By 9:45 and to many times to count up and down the stairs I was ready to call it a night. 

1 comment:

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Love love love loveless cafe! I bought a lot of biscuit mix last time and made it so often. Now, a trip up north is needed. :)

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved