Friday, July 14, 2017

My Sisters Wedding!


On June 27, 2017 my sister Ashley married her longtime fiancĂ© Alex. She picked he perfect day, which would've been our Dads 51st birthday, and the perfect location of somewhere we used to vacation together. 





The cookies were absolutely adorable. If you're in our area I would love to share their information with you. Her seashell wedding favors were the perfect items to add to her wedding touches. She had plans for a fancy camp tent but sadly with the rain that the area had experienced lately, she went with a back up plan that Fancy Camps helped with. They seemed to be the perfect fit to my sisters go with the flow personality. 



Root beer and cream soda, along with the beach is the perfect example of my sister. 

It's also the perfect example of this very grown up little girl in the next photo. She will be entering into sixth grade in the next few weeks. It's amazing to think how little she was when Alex and Ashley started dating. Time flies. Charli had an illness the night and morning before the wedding. I'm so glad she was able to feel up to coming with keeping her distance from others. She would've been devastated to miss this day. 





As you can see that our attire was mostly made of "tropical wear." This was another way to honor our Dad and his love for his tropical shirts at the beach. My sweet Mother in Law helped me make a skirt from one of his shirts. It turned out so well, and I loved being able to bring apart of his memories along. We also used some of this cloth to tie onto Ashley bouquet. 



Isn't she just beautiful? 

They are an amazing couple, that I'm blessed to be doing life with as a family. Our trip was amazing, and their day was perfect. I cannot wait to see their lives continue to grow together as a family. 



No comments:

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved