Sunday, May 1, 2011

Youth Group Egg Hunt

Easter weekend the church held their yearly egg-hunt for the children, and thankfully I was able to attend with CB. I've rarely ever gotten to go do to schedule conflicts with my work, so it just delights my soul to be able to go to events like these.

Mrs. Shannon the Youth Group director is one of the hardest working women that I have ever seen. She does such a wonderful job with these children and helping them learn all about the Lord. It's such a blessing to have her!

The children colored egg sheets, made crafts with a cross and stickers. It was such a great lesson for them to learn the connection between hunting eggs and Christianity.

CB was way to busy to stop and let me get a picture of her smiling face! So the side shots and crazy faces will have to do for now =)






6 comments:

Erin said...

looks like a blast. I still have to edit my Easter pictures :)

Love her little outfit!

Unknown said...

So fun! I cannot believe how mature she is looking! Is she excited about being a big sister?

Kim said...

Look how ADORABLE CB Is, Paige she truly is a BEAUTY! Glad to hear you got to attend this special event with her. I can imagine It can be a little tuff not able to attend these events with your baby girl. Hope your week goes well.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Such cute pictures!! I love her little outfit!! Do you mind letting me know where you found it? such a cute style!

Annie said...

Looks like fun!
Love that outfit!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

How cute! I love the big bow in her hair!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved