Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Daddy's Day!

I have always said that when celebrating Father's Day that I like to call it Daddy's Day. This would simply be because any man can be a Father but it takes a special soul to show and give a Daddy's love.

My daughter and I are blessed to have the bond of unconditional love instead of through blood as many others. We have a special and unique relationship with the men, Heroes that have came into our lives to show us unconditional love to us along with our Mother's. Which is a love that every child should experience.

I remember the first time that Charli called Curtis Daddy. Which was as soon as we walked into our reception. She ran with the biggest smile on her face and screamed Daddy as she jumped into his arms. My heart felt complete at that very moment. Even though she had waited to use the phrase "Daddy" you could always see it in her heart that she was overjoyed because you had shown her a Father's love from the beginning.

Words cannot thank you enough for the love that you have shown to Charli and Bryar. To see your eyes feel of love and joy when Bryar was born was the most incredible feeling ever. As I have told you on many occasions you are exactly what I prayed for in a man for so many years. I thank you for being the Hero of a Daddy. Today is for you and I hope we are able to make it the happiest day!

3 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

that last photo of CB and her Dad just about melted me. way too cute!

Tiffany said...

O my word that just makes my heart smile. I just adore that she loves him so much. That picture of the 2 of them is amazing.

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! We have that same police dress!!!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved