Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Charli Beth!

April 6, 2006
4lbs 2 oz
17 1/4 in.
 
I seriously cannot believe that I just typed that title. It seems like yesterday that I blogged about her turning two. Where does time go, and how has she gotten this big this fast? It seems like a blink of an eye ago I was sitting up with my Mom timing contractions every few minutes then fell asleep after the quit.
 
Charli age 7:
 
Favorite Color - Pink, Purple, Green
 
Number - 12 because that was Daddy's number too.
 
Animal - Horse
 
School Subject - Math
 
TV show - Little House on The Prairie and Good Luck Charlie
 
Food - Turnips
 
Drink - Milk and Sprite
 
Toy - Stick horse and Buttercup the stuffed horse
 
Goal in Life - To be a cowgirl (of course)

 

Charli Beth,

I cannot believe that you are sever years old today. Time has flown since you arrived and changed my life for the better; changed me for the better. You still instantly amaze me daily with your witt and just how beautiful you are. You are getting freckles on your face and you think they are so "cool" because Daddy has them too. Your innocence and love for others melts my heart into a trillion pieces. You have the biggest heart of any person that I have ever met.

This is by far going to the best birthday of all. I wish that I could tell you why, but you will have to wait until your party on Sunday. But one thing that I know is that this year you are going to grow more and start to love the Lord more which makes me the most proud Mommy ever. When you started asking questions about how you become saved, I just wanted to smack myself into reality and remind myself that this is what it's all about rather than being sad that I only have a few more holidays to enjoy you believing.

Each day that you learn something new, and realize just how bright you are makes me so proud. The proud smiles on your face as you run home from the school bus makes me tear up daily. I will have to say it again, I am so very proud to be your Mother.

 
You are what has made me, me. We struggled together, we learned together and most of all we have had so much fun together. We have a special connection, one that I will only ever have with you and no one can ever take that bond away. In saying that, I want you to know that I am still so proud of the way you have stepped up in becoming the best big sister ever. Your brother loves you so much and I know that you always have his best interest at hand; hence putting back toys at store just so you can buy him one. I can only hope that you will always love our family and the attention as your do today. The fact that you save all of your "Mommy love notes" in your lunch box makes me happy. I hope you take the time to read them and remind yourself just how much we all love you.

This year you are going to learn so many new things and our adventure is going to take us on new journeys but your Daddy and I are so excited to teach and share these memories with you. We love you so much and cannot wait to celebrate your life together with our families.

I love you,
Mommy

p.s.
You are my favorite girl, in the whole wide world. 



3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Happy birthday Charli!!! I can't believe she's 7 too! I think it was about 2 years ago or so I stared following your blog. So much has changed!! I bet she will be super excited for her present too!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy 7th Birthday, CB!!!

Jenn said...

She is just beautiful!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved