Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bowling Green March Of Dimes Walk

On Saturday we joined other local teams and participants to walk for March of Dimes. We had 8 show up for our team Cruzin' Cousins and I felt incredibly lucky to have their support in such a great organization. The walk could not have been on a more perfect day! Not to hot, not to cold and the sky was gorgeous.

What I could of changed was the walk route. Lets just say that one of my jogging stroller tires went flat, so I was using my handy dandy Chicco umbrella stroller on big gravel hills and rough grass. It was a work out for sure. But of course it was worth it!

It was great to see the Bowling Green Hotrods mascots and WKU's Big Red out walking along! Charli even got a high five during the route. After the walk was finished we let the kiddo play in the jump house then, we all treated ourselves to cotton candy while listening to a little karaoke!

I have to give the coordinator of our local chapter a huge hand. She was such a nice lady in helping get Cuzin' Cousins set up. The walk and all of the sponsor on Saturday were amazing. One man has raised $10,000 - amazing!!

If you do not have a local team, I urge you to find one to donate to. Each dollar goes to helping save thousands of babies every single day. In one week over 150 premature babies were born in Kentucky, not counting the babies that were born with birth defects. These are the tiniest fighters and are such blessings to my life!





















1 comment:

Jillian said...

What a great cause!! Good for you!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved