Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fun Filled Days

As we arrived home from vacation, I made it my goal to soak up as much Summer as we possibly could. Since we had nothing, and I mean nothing in our house to eat we headed to the grocery. While there I decided to let the kids pick out their own toppings for a homemade pizza. I can honestly say that they had so very much fun with this, and even loved their pizza. Myself on the other hand, not so much. 





We tried to head to the local water park but just as we got there they closed due to thunder. So we headed to no other place than Chick-Fil-A to wait out the storm.  When it was over we decided to drive over the splash pad. 


We were the only family there and as you can see, these two truly enjoyed it. 


The next day, this little firecracker and I headed off for our yearly girls trip to Holiday World. It was actually chilly that morning but we had SO much fun together. 






The water rides, log ride, and greasy food was wonderful but it sure knocked me on my bottom for the rest of the day. We decided to stay the night with my parents the next day so we could make our yearly school shopping trip to Opry Mills.






While we were out we in Nashville, we swung by for Charli Beth's first American Girl store. Miss Willow was truly pampered with a new hair style, glasss and earrings. Wasn't she the cutest thing ever? She is now loving her AG dolls more than ever. I hope she continues her love for quiet sometime but that she never wants to go back to their restaurant while there. Eek! 


Charli Beth's last day of Summer break up as spent with Meme at work helping out. This little guy had to go back to his daycare while I had meetings. He handled it so well, until we pulled into the parking lot and he just had to pull my Mommy strings by saying, "Oh Mommy, I'm going to miss you so much today."

And just like that Summer was gone. It was a wonderful fun filled, memory making time and I am truly sad to se it go. 

No comments:

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved