Monday, March 27, 2017

While the door stands closed...

Life is but a blur. At least that's what some say. Some days it's never ending, other moments go by just as quickly as they arrived. I spend my days worrying over what's next, or how I'll create that next moment worth adding to the top of the memory bank. I live for days that are simple and uncostly, as I've found they sometime cherish the most meaningful memories. Other memories are precious just for the memory making.

I love all just the same.

I've recently been wondering why things happen the way the do. Or why they do not happen.



It's a little over my pay grade as a sinful human undeserving of grace to question God's plans. Some days I understand, actually most days I do. But we all fall short and have our moments of wonders. I have them more often than I would like to say. I then find myself in the mix of a powerful moment, and could almost laugh out loud at the irony as I'm saying "ok God, I get it."

I may not have the fancy cars, a blog that is worldly known, or clothes that are perfectly stitched with brands we've all known. What I do have is two children smiling along with me most days as we create memories. A husband that knows I'm here for him when he needs to share some crazy adventure with. A mom who is a phone call away. A sister who gets my crazy messages, and my "person" who just gets me - crazy and all. 

Gods plan may not be my plan, and I'm okay with that. While I wait within this hall, I'll worship while the next door either starts to open, or barricades it's self. 

While I ask that you pray for my heart as I do not waste pain.

That while a door stands closed before me, that I find beauty in the hallways while waiting. Each door has a new adventure or memory before it. I just hope that I can relax and be willing to take it all in.


Recently, the kids and I were able to take a, "fun day" and go with my home church snow tubing at Perfect North. It's been a long time since I can recall such smiles and pure fun. I remember thinking about the perfect moments of the day, and reminding myself that these moments are all around me. Two growing children who love to laugh, smile and adventure. I couldn't be anymore thankful for just that.



No comments:

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved