Sunday, November 30, 2008

A trip to see "ho ho"

I must say that I did black & white this picture just because I looked straight up AWFUL. I had worked two thirds with hardly any sleep and got up early to go to church before going into work for 2nd shift. Charli on the other hand looked perfect that day. The colors in that dress are a little funky and 70's looking (lime greens, browns, etc) but she looked great it in. I took her to the mall tonight with the help of my parents to get a quick picture of her with "ho ho" aka Santa. She was so excited on the way there and while getting ready. When it came down to it...this is as good as it got. (Charli and her Pa)I guess I will talk to her for a few days and then try again. lol. We are having our Christmas pictures made tomorrow afternoon. Our cards for this Holiday season is going to be a dvd of the last year of Charli Beth's life random pictures and video clips. We did this for the 1st birthday invitations, and everyone LOVED them. Plus, Charli loves watching herself on it!Anyways, I am kind of glad that the Thanksgiving holiday has passed. If you read my top ten..know you've been a dispatcher to long when..you will see both that you dont know what Holidays really are when being a dispatcher, and that the holidays are families getting together and fighting. This is so very true. I have never experinced so many domestics involving guns and knives. Maybe they'll have it all out of their systems before Christmas gets here!
Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige, This is the first time that I have been able to leave you a comment...I just want to remind you how much I love you and how proud I am of you. Charli Beth is blessed to have such a wonderful Mother just as you are so blessed to have her. It touches my heart each time that I read your blogs I am reminded of what a wondeful Mom you are and reading your gratitude to the Lord for your blessings is wonderful. You have so much a head of you...hang on and trust the Lord. Love you, Momma

Ivana Clay said...

I love the christmas card idea that you all are doing! That sounds super cute :) I don't blame Charli Beth for being a little scared of that Santa. I have always thought that he was creepy too. I mean where is the santa suit? He looks like he is in his p.j.'s! LOL! Have a good Thursday!

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Paige!
Thanks so much for visiting me....
You sure do have a beautiful little girl there! I enjoyed your blog, and will be back to visit ya!!


You and Charli have a wonderful weekend!

hugs-Kath

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved