Saturday, January 17, 2009

award & etc


Once again I am ecstatic to receive an award. Not only is this a weekly award but another fun, thrilling, random, dorky little thing to make me cheese at 4 in the morning but it is an honesty award. Something that so few take to heart anymore. I am very blessed that Babies, Big sister and Bumps in the road thought I deserved this.

The rules for this award are:
First, choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Secondly, show the seven winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap". Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. Lastly, list at least ten honest things about yourself.

(no offense to my usual blogger buddies, but I'm finding new people this time!)

1.) The Lawhorn Family - This cute little family just recently found me, and I think they're adorable {esp. those cute pics of baby Hunter}

2.) Paige's Petals ; Okay so I must admit that I 1st only looked at her blog because she has the coolest name in the world!! haha. But she is a beautiful woman with such a talent. I love her page!

3.) Kentucky Mama, She's very sweet and her blogs are really starting to show more about her which is always fun to learn new things about people and the things they enjoy! Not to mention, i love seeing her little Ella in her cute pictures and adorable clothing!

4.) New Mom in Law I just found her blog randomly and think it is so darn cute! First off her "gma" name is Nonny {I call my mom this sometimes, because I love it.} and her "g-baby" is as darlin as they come! I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do while reading her blog!

5.) Life w/ a Diva & a Princess The sweet lady leaves comments, when I am so sadly bad about returning to her page to leave some. I promise, I will do better! It's been a hectic week! Her little ones are so cute, they look so sweet & sassy. Plus her page is pretty flippin cute too!

6.) Victoria's Muddy Secrets I came across this blog from a friend of a friend, once again. And her last post actually had me laughing out loud. {take a look for yourself, you will get a giggle also}

7.) Confessions of a Mid Life Trucker's Wife Okay, I just had to take a look at her blog since like I left in her comment..the "trucker blood" runs as deep as it comes in my family. Her blog is pretty cute and maybe I'll get to know her..or alteast my Mom can take a look at her blog being they have something in common!

Well, finally the hard stuff is out of the way.. {btw, finding new people was very hard for me} here goes the ten honest things about ME!!!

1.) I love veggies, pretty much every single one of them. There is nothing better than a home cooked meal involving veggies. If I had the sense to tend to a garden, I would probably grow all kinds but I would so much rather go out to the Amish {The Haebagger's..they've became family to me, I think. haha} and buy them. mmm..peaches an cream corn is the best!
2.) I have started to realize that I have a thing for men in uniform. Or maybe I just can't get away from work long enough to see the good looks of my country boys out here in hicktown?
3.) I do not have the patience to go with my child every time she uses the potty to wait and eventually wipe her "who-ha"...call me a bad mom, but I honestly tell her to go and yell for me when she's done and ready.
4.) I have always kept my cars looking good on the inside, until recently. Maybe it's the weather? Not sure. But I will blame it on this.
5.) Whenever I am nervous I cough a lot.
6.) I have realized that I am once again not ready for someone to be in my life. Greatttt. I'm pushing another guy away. It's what I do.. and what I am good at.
7.) Everytime my Mom writes me {anything from a letter, email, card, comment} I cry. I can go back to the ones she has wrote me forever ago and I get tears in my eyes. {Mom, this does not mean for you to write me some lushy thing to make me cry right now..haha}
8.) I am SO darn sick of sugarland. Charli loves "all I wanna do" and we sing it in the car constantly...I would really like to choke the chick for making the terms "all I wanna do oh oh oh oh.." or whatever. But then again, I sing it even when Charli isnt with me?
9.) I wish these officers, wouldn't stand behind me trying to read what I am writing while I type, and then say..so what site are you on now?
10.) I am finally reading my bible. I will do a post on what type of B-I-B-L-E I got for Christmas and everything later on. But it is SO easy for my little blonde brain to understand.

ahh..enough with the tagging for this morning... it's taken me from 4-5:40 to get that much done, including calls also.

Charli Beth and I made a cake tonight and we had a blast while baking it! No we did not make it from scratch..I'm not that good of a Mommy yet! But we will get there soon. She loves to cook and pull her chair up to the counter to help out. After baking the cake, we played hard core in the living room ...which means karate/beating mommy up! Woo, fun times! lol.


Also, look what charli's hair can do! I am so thrilled that her hair is growing..It's longer than it looks though but because our little curly q's it wont straighten out! I'll get a hold of it one day with the flat iron ;) haha, jk...maybe!

5 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Great Post! Just stopping by to check out the award you passed out~love your blog!

Unknown said...

You are sweet, Paige! Your compliment and comment on my blog just warmed my heart. I have to get God the credit. Hugs!

Unknown said...

oh, those pictures are just too precious! :)

Kim said...

Thank you Paige for the sweet comment & award! I repost it for my blog! THanks so much! :)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Verizon telecommunications now for 23 years!
I will check out the bows~thanks for stopping by~you're always welcome OK? Gonna put cha on my favs!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved