Friday, March 20, 2009

Mommy & Charli Beth Day!!

There is nothing in this world that is better or more perfect than a day spent with my beautiful daughter! No, we didn't do anything great but we did have lunch/ice cream, buy paint for her room, and she went to class with me, then out to eat with people from class. She had a blast all day long, and esp. whenever the guys in class started picking on her. Please dont pay much attention to the picture above ..being theres a million thigns that I can pick out wrong with it (acne, palen-ness, curly hair being that the Momma took my flat-iron to Louisville with her!! Oh, and my eyebrows) lol. I can also tell that miss Charli Beth will never work in the medical field, love her heart. Just as I wrote about her gagging about different things the other day. We were having a class last night about strokes and seizures, and had a small clip in the slideshow that pointed out bleeding in the brain. She kept covering my face up and told me not to watch it. You couldn't even tell it was a brain?? Crazzyy kiddo!

We are having another Mom & Char day I guess you can say but she probably wont think today is as fun as yesterday, being that it will NOT involve ice cream! lol. We are fixing to head to the grocery, go pay the babysitter, stop by to see about some insurance and head home to clear out her room so we can start painting, ASAP! Well, that is if I can stop watching and trying to win outfits off of Ebay! But what can I say, I just love the Chicken Noodle brand and there isn't any boutique around here that carries it anymore. Do you Momma's have that problem? I'm not sure exactly what the deal is but I wish they would carry more cute and inexpensive outfits, rather than plain jane ones that cost out the rear!

Photobucket


1 comment:

Coy Harp said...

Wow lol you really think people are picking out all your flaw in those pics? lol you're so crazy! You look beautiful as always and so does Charli B. Sorry I haven't got on and commented lately I've just been busy with this house stuff and getting stuff together and wasting money lol. If you only actually knew how much you impress me with the way you take care of things. I've know a lot of people with children and are no where as responsible as you are!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved