Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kreativ

Thank you to IVF Infertility & Becca for passing this on to me!

So here are the rules:

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.


  • My two favorite movies Wyatt Earp & Tombstone. I could watch either of these every day there is nothing better than a good western movie to me. Then again, I love love love any kind of action movie; Man on Fire, Taken, A man apart ...and I just know that the "Law Abiding Citizen" is going to be another favorite!
  • My very first car was a hand-me-down from my Sister -- a 1994 greenish/blue Plymouth Sundance! Yuck! It was the most disgusting color, ever. LOL! But we sure did give "ole' green" a run for her money!
  • Fall is my favorite season. I love everything about it; Mums, Carmel Apples, Gatlinburg, Halloween, Thanksgiving, the color of the leaves, long sleeves, cute kids clothes, boots or flip flops, Jackson's Orchard, hayrides, smores.
  • My birthday is 9-11. I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned it but I didn't do a blog on it this year and it's another random weird fact about yours truly!
  • The number 11 haunts me. Have you ever seen the movie Number 23? Lol, this number seems to be everywhere to me. 911, 9/11, volleyball number, best friends death, pageants, I could go on....shew!
  • I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl anymore. But hopefully that will change soon...
  • Whenever it comes to cooking [right now] it is practically hopeless but I'm starting to try new reciepes and learn from my good ole Momma! I've been pretty obsessed lately with Paula Deen's Facebook and watching Rachel Ray in the mornings! I'm not quiet sure it is doing any good but we will see...

Now I tag:
* Brandi * Stephanie * Emily * Heather * Shannon * Amber * Brittany

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh i love Paula Deen, love her!! Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me, you are so sweet and I love reading your blog and getting to know you better through it!

Becca said...

I love reading everyone's random facts! The eleven number thing is crazy! Mine would definitely have to be 3! And that car is sooo sexy, I am super jealous! Happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

hi!!! congrats on your award!! I loved your list....my mom used to have one of those cars too!! It was gold. I am a hopeless cook too! hehe. Hope you have had a great weekend! = )

Anonymous said...

hi again!! just seen you are from KY...ever been to the Somerset area?

Anonymous said...

hi again!! I am right on the Tn/Ky border too...on the TN side. I am right in the middle of Nashville and Knoxville. Ever hear of Dale Hollow Lake? email me at angelasblog@hotmail.com..cant wait to chat! = )

Kim said...

Well I'd have to say I didn't know that about your B-day! Interesting numbers!
"Happy Belated"

Car's hilarious! Let me tell you, I had a handy down as well, the bumper was holding up with some duck tape, and it was a yucky brown/cream color! haha :)

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved