Sunday, September 27, 2009

3 is worse than 2.

As you can tell I am the happy Mother of a drama queen of a three year old that never does any wrong. I always thought that people talked like two year old stage was something awful and all terrible...all while I truly believe they have forgot about the sassy pants attitude and the "want to push you Momma as far as you can" threes. Oh boy...I just cannot wait until the teenage years.

I'm sure that some of you know exactly what I am talking about. But we know hope this is just a stage and we'll be seeing better days soon.

Also, I wanted to let you Momma's know about the Tylenol recall. Just click the link and it should take you from there. I've printed out the list to check out the medicines that we have at home. It says that there is not harmful products just some ingredients that were not suppose to be used. I'm not sure what that means but as long as no one is harmed that what matters.

Speaking of medicines, I've always given Charli Beth her vaccines and will plan to if I have anymore children. She did not get the flu shot last year because I didn't think that it was something that she exactly needed. Although, this year her and I both received the flu shot. (btw, whenever I told Charli we were going to get them together, she told me that she hoped I would cry really hard! Not nice young lady!?) I do not plan to give her the swine flu vaccine and yes, a lot of people DO look at me very crazy for this but he is my reason why:



What do you all think about this video?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh...I remember the 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's, and the list goes on and on...the tween years are a real hoot! haha!!!

Becca said...

Girl, me and Dustin were just talking the other day about how much of a breeze the two's are and would like to know why it isn't the terrible three's instead. I don't know where this attitude come from! I think our girls would get along great!!!

I TOTALLY agree with you about the swine flu vaccine. Autumn and myself will both receive the regular flu shot but the swine one is just WAY too new!

heather said...

I've enjoyed your post the past few days just didn't comment.Anyway I so know what you mean,4's are not a bed of roses either.I fear the teenage yrs lol.

Brandi said...

Landon just turned one and already has a temper so I am not looking foward to two and three. I agree with you about the swine flu vaccine.

Meant to be a mom said...

Wow, Miss Charli has attitide does she... :)
But she's so dang cute, I know that doesn't fix the tude. She's a girl thats for sure.

This whole vaccine thing freaks me out. I'm panicky about the flu this year. I'm terrified of my son getting anything.

Juliana said...

I LOVE the new picture of C on the top of your blog...incredible.

All the moms in my mom group are fighting about the swine flu. That was a very interesting news clip! I am still getting the shot though...with my health and being a survivor my chances of getting very sick or dying from the flu or anything like that are not good....but it is very scary and new

Kim said...

Well I haven't reached that point yet, but I could just imagine what them "2's & 3's" will be like!

She's a sassy one alright! Ha!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved