Saturday, December 12, 2009

2 that I love.

images by: TLC.

Some people may disagree with me but I love the Duggar Family and I love the values they teach in each and everyone of the children. They are truly amazing to me, enough said. I read yesterday on a blog that Michelle had an emergency c-section at 25 weeks. Baby Josie Brooklyn made her arrival, weighing only 1lb 6 oz. although she is in stable conditions. Here is the TLC press release:

"Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar welcomed baby 19 earlier than expected on Thursday, December 10, at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.

Michelle, who has been in the hospital recovering from a gallstone, was taken to the OR for an emergency c-section. Daughter Josie Brooklyn was born at 6:27 p.m. weighing 1lb., 6 oz.

Michelle is resting comfortably and baby is stable and in the NICU for extended care. The most important thing right now is for Mom and baby Josie to get as much rest as possible. The family is grateful for all the prayers and well wishes during their recovery. "

You can click here for more information.

Please keep this family in your prayers!

p.s. If you have any bad comments (which I do not think anyone that followers my blog will) please keep them to yourself because frankly....I do not care to see them.

#2

I love this commercial.

Charli and I cannot get enough of it. Since I seen it on Brit's blog I had to share it with you, because I just love these kiddos.

I love my comfy sweater! ha!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Duggars too! Those children are so well behaved! And yes, those Gap commercials are the BEST!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Aw I think the Duggars are so cute (not that I could ever handle that many kids) but I dont get why people dont like them? and I am in love with the Gap commercial!

Juliana said...

I REALLY hope that her baby makes it! I cannot imagine what they are going through right now!

Annie said...

Oh my...I hadnt heard about baby Dugger being born so early!! How scary for them...
I am always amazed at how happy adn well-hehaved ALL of those children are!

and I also cannot get enough of those Gap commercials...such cuties!

Becca said...

I think the Duggars are adorable. I could go on for days defending that family against all those people that are so negative about them. Ugh!

And the commercial... when it comes on we have to rewind it and rewind it for Autumn. She even sings along a little bit. Those girls are so cute. Plus, I want all of their outfits!

Meant to be a mom said...

I heard about that its sooo scary and sad. But I'm glad that they are both ok right now. I will keep that sweet baby in my prayers.

I want to see the commercial you posted soooo bad but I'm at work and my computer blocked it. I guess I'll have to wait until tonight. Darn!

Kim said...

Yes that's wild how this family has so many kids, but amazing! If God wants them to continue to have kids then so be it! ♥

Praying for the little one!

I love that commercial too, haha,it's too cute! I could see Charli in it now! haha

Stephanie said...

Wow! I've watched their show and though I don't necessarily agree with everything that they do I think their kids are adorable!!!! It is horrible that that precious baby came so early. Praying that everything is okay!!!!!!

Kathy said...

I hadnt heard about baby Duggar either! Thank you for letting us know--we will be praying. I had gallbladeder problems with my third pregnancy-scary stuff.

I like the Duggars to and am very impressed with how they have manaed to shelter and train their children. Very impressed.

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved