Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Ballet Performance

Charli Beth's ballet class did a very small performance for the parents last Thursday morning. It was so cute and fun to watch!

My little girl, is so grown up! The entire time I was watching her I just wanted to run up and hug on to her, telling her to stay small forever! It won't be to much longer and I'll be seeing her at school maybe doing choir performances or who knows what! Just hopefully not in the principals office! She is such a blessing in my life and I am just tickled to death to be her Momma!

The class showed us a few of their moves that they have learned over the past few months and the teacher read the, "Night Before Christmas." I have two videos that I am going to post along with these pictures, although they are not very long. I know I know... I am a crazzzzy picture taken Momma. But I just wish you could of been there to see how funny & adorable it was! She knew the positions they were standing in, and just had to be the first one to yell out the name of it. I hope she learns some patience and a little more of a attention span before starting school! haha.

Mrs. Char's ( Charlotte) facial expressions are hilarious!

Well..it's not letting me paste the videos on to my blog so click here or here.

The first one is about a minute & a half long and the second is barely 40 seconds.



6 comments:

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

Cute, cute! I love it! Merry Christmas!

Annie said...

what a peanut!! She is TOO cute....beautiful little balarina! That first video is so sweet :)...

Jamie Lynn said...

This is sooo stinkin cute! Love her little moves~ my daughter will be getting into ballet next year and I can't wait- I will take a ton of photos too! wonderful memories!
Happy Holidays!
Jamie
lovelongtime.blogspot.com

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie girl she is...... I just love it! She's a great little dancer. I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas.

The Undomestic Mom said...

She is too stinkin cute! I cannot wait to get R started in ballet!

Becca said...

AWE! HOW FUN!
She is such a cutie pie!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved