Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bridesmaids & Flower girl

We purchased the bridesmaid dresses and Charli's flower girl dress from David's Bridal being that they are the most reasonably priced place in this area. I had been once before to look at dresses with my MOH (my sister Ashley) but this day we had to order and I knew what I wanted. Which was a shorter dress to go with cowgirl boots, with pockets (because that is always handy!) and navy blue!

I honestly had no idea what Charli girl should wear except it needed to be a white/ivory instead of your typical white dress. But after she tried this dress on we knew it was the one for her. It was simple, sassy and perfect for her - but if I must say so myself, this girl makes everything look cute!
I can only imagine holding these pictures up to her own bridal photos one day! Tear*
She absolutely loved trying on dresses and yes Miss Priss does have on black converses in this photo but no she did not wear them to the ceremony! ha. But we are some converse lovers!


After calling all of the bridesmaids the decision was made and we had our dresses on the way!
If you cannot tell morning sickness had hit me hard that morning, not to mention I told everyone to be at the shop an hour before they even opened - pregnancy/bridal brain. I was a complete mess that day I suppose. This is only half of my bridal party but they are all such sweet girls and were so much help in making the final decision in which style of dress to pick.

This is the style that we went with:


Also will you ladies please go "like" A & B Designs on Facebook and like my photo that I added to their contest from Clearwater, FL? My Mom also added a picture of Charli Beth as a baby in buttercups, so you can like it over mine ;) haha!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Love the dress on her!
Can't wait to see your pictures I am loving the cowboy boots idea :)

P.S. I voted for both of ya!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

she is so adorable...will get over there to "like"

Katie @ Chronicles of KT said...

adorable flower girl dress and I really like that blue color of the bridesmaid dress, I bet that looked really good with the cowboy boots!!

The Wallace Family said...

Charli Beth looks adorable!! I think that is the dress that we wore to my sister in laws wedding but it was black and we had a sash made for them!! A friend was in a wedding and they wore cowboy boots and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

Annie said...

CB is sooooo presh!! (always :))

Katie said...

She is so presh in that dress! I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed, thinking of you showing her those pictures when she is trying on her own wedding dress someday. I love that she is wearing her Chucks too! :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

She looked adorable!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved