Thursday, September 8, 2011

Detail Link Up From Our Wedding

I realized the other day that I never made a post about some of the little touches of our wedding,that I absolutely loved. Shame on me, right?! I cannot believe that I left these things out. I will link up the items as best as possible but some of the credit goes towards to our family friends! I can probably say that one of the most loved details of our wedding by the guests was the sign that our ring bear carried. One the front it said "here comes the bride" and as we were leaving he turned it around to say "& they lived happily ever after." These were made by a friend that owns Cripple Creek Primitives and I'm not even sure if words can describe just how fabulous this sweet lady is! Her work is beyond amazing.


The burlap table runners were made by our friend Angela. She is such a crafty person and has so much talent to offer in everything that she does. If you would like her info please contact me via email. =)
The "H" was a crafty idea that I found on etsy and asked the seller to make an extra large initial for our background. I had honestly never saw this done but I just knew that it would be cute to use something to set off everything from the hay stacks. Doing It Herself was a huge help in making my little vision come to reality. All of the men loved this idea too, surprise surprise! We hope to use this H again possibly in the nursery but who knows! The fingerprint guestbook tree was a huge hit! I love having this piece of our wedding ceremony in our living room in the beautiful frame that my parents purchased! Not only did our guests make their thumb prints on the tree, they also signed their names above it! This is such a great idea for even baby showers! Whoever thought of this idea orginially is pure genius to me! - Your Keepsake Co.






My flower piece was a must-have for my wedding. I have never been a fan of veils, especially on me after trying one on with my gown, so whenever I went searching I was so ecstatic to have found this seller, Silver Pencils on etsy. She helped me pick out the "Champagne Brunch" style and it matched my dress perfectly. Not to mention, I adored her price =)
The wedding programs were made by our family friend Shannon! She was such an amazing help throughout the events of our wedding. If you remember the jones soda bottle labels from our wedding shower, she made them as well. She is one crafty sweet little soul! {Hey Shannon!}




The invitations were one of my favorite things about our wedding and they just totally set off the theme. The vintage but country theme of them were to die for and believe it or not, I actually caught them on sale. The seller was fabulous to work with, even after a goof on our side she was super friendly and helped us out tremondously! {Photos do belong to seller}

Pixels & Cream Paperie
Ah, this garter the picture says it all it is absolutely beautiful! This garter came as a set, which included a garter toss too. Which was wonderful so that we were able to keep this little beauty. Rosebud Lips


That is all of the links that I have for now! Hope you enjoy =)

2 comments:

Monica said...

You had one of the most beautiful weddings ever! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Molly said...

That garter is gorgeous! Your entire wedding was perfect. My sis-in-law is having an outdoor wedding next sept and I keep sending her links to your pics!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved