Tuesday, February 14, 2012

That Darn Ole' Rodeo

Every year for probably the last 4 years Charli Beth and I have always spent our Valentines weekend at the rodeo. It is honestly nothing out of this world wonderful but little Miss Cowgirl cannot get enough of the horses, rodeo clown, her crush Marshall (in the picture above) and nachos of course. Last year was the first year that we attended with Curtis, and thankfully he is able to explain some of the events to her better than I can since he used to ride bulls and bull fight. But *thankfully* he decided to give those traits up since we became a family. haha. I'm not sure if I could handle watching him do that.

This was actually the first even that I have left Bryar with grandparents except for work. I had a huge Mommy guilt after getting there. But I cannot wait for little Bryar to be able to join us next year!! He will have just as much fun as Charli Beth does! Now we just continue to hear about when Charli gets a horse...hopefully, it will happen sooner rather than later for her. Her dream of being a cowgirl needs to begin soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh look how cute she is! i bet you all have tons of fun!

Kim said...

Looking at that big smile on Charli Beths face, reminds me of last years picture. She'll be one gorgeous cowgirl that's for sure. Adorable!

Allyson said...

Oh my word!! I love rodeos. I use to barrel race but don't really have time now. Just do it for fun every once in awhile. But my horses are still my babies. You need to get that girl a horse. :)

Brittany said...

HOW cute is she:))))) What a adorable cowgirl!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

She's adorable! I hope she had fun!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved