Monday, August 27, 2012

The Life You Planned.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we plan, to live the life God has planned for us."

Yesterday in Sunday school we spoke about how we react to a situation or day that spontaneously changes. We obviously are all different, some of us love to live in the moment and others live for schedules and check lists. So what if your schedule is ruined by someone canceling plans or the rain? Do you still think God for the blessing in disguise that it may hold or do you fall in the floor to kick and scream?

I must admit that I am an awful pessimist. I think of the worst situation and make even more horrible at times. I admit it, even though I hate it and I am pretty sure that everyone hates this about me. I wish and pray to change my worldly ways and "set my heart on things above."

I believe that at some moment throughout our week or day we get aggravated at what is occurring. But in all honesty, we do need to remember that no matter the situation (good or bad) God has this all planned for us. I should be thankful for even the smallest blessings and at the hardest times it is to pray we should pray even more.

No comments:

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved