I made this for dinner tonight and although no one else in the household as tried it yet I believe it is my new favorite easy meal! Thank you blogger and pinterest for being my helping hand in motivation to try new things.
1 lb. hamburger
1 pkg taco seasoning
8 oz sour cream
1 pkg crescent rolls
1 small can of tomato sauce
1 - 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Brown hamburger meant, drain.
- Add taco seasoning and cook to package. Then add tomato sauce.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish press crescent rolls to the seams. This will make your "crust."
- Layer your meat mixture on top, then smooth the sour cream across. Next add your cheese, and if you are like me, add lots of it!
- Crush at least 3/4 bag of Doritos and pour on top!
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins.