12 Things I love About Curtis:
1. How great of a Daddy he is.
2. His love for his work and even more so of how much he loves Gunner.
3. His pride and ambition to better.
4. His love for the Lord.
5. That he always makes sure to tell me he loves me before hanging up or going to sleep
6. His karaoke moments. They are so good yet crack me up to the point of tears, every time.
7. How he can make me laugh in .5 seconds when I am mad.
8. That he loves me for me, even when I am cranky.
9. How he repeats one liners from movies like Lonesome Dove.
10. His love & respect for his family.
11. That he tends to remember our anniversary better than I do.
12. He always tries his best to make it to family events, no matter what even if he is at work.
12 Things I Love About Charli Beth:
1. How she calls me Mommy.
2. She has the biggest heart of any child I have ever met.
3. Her ambition to become better at school work & sports.
4. The love that she has for her brother. She is the best big sister, ever.
5. She is not scared to work for things - chores or on the farm.
6. When I listen to her pray or sing about Jesus my heart melts.
7. When she kisses me goodnight and wraps her hands around my neck & says "see ya tomorrow."
8. When I say "birthday smile" she immediately cocks her hip, puts her hand on it and smiles.
9. When you talk to her, it is like speaking with an adult.
10. She loves to wear bows and get fancy, yet would rather wear her boots everywhere.
11. The love that she has for horses and has not given up on her dream of having one.
12. That she continues to think that boys have cooties!
12 Things I Love About Bryar:
1. His love for me. Really, this boy loves me a whole lot.
2. How beautiful and blue his eyes are, just like Charli's at this age.
3. When Curtis walks into the room he just smiles the sweetest smile.
4. The way he loves and watches CB's every move.
5. When he plays his little heart out in the tub.
6. How much he loves food and tries to eat everything.
7. His big belly laughs, even if they are few & far between.
8. His "flash face" smile.
9. That he loves to hear me sing, although I cannot carry a tune what-so-ever.
10. When I lay down next to him, he puts one arm under me to hold my hair and the other on my cheek.
11. His HUGE opened mouth kisses that he loves to give out.
12. When I brush his hair after bath time, he loves to brush mine in return. Hopefully that will not last forever though.