Monday, December 10, 2012

Woodburn Parade

Our family attended the Woodburn parade this weekend to watch Charli Beth come by with the 4-H Cloverbuds that she has recently joined. The girl was absolutely ecstatic about being able to ride on a wagon in a parade - no matter that the parade had no more than 20 things in it, mostly including tractors. She just wanted to be seen.

So we spent our night making a 4-H poster to staple to the wagon. After, I got a little OCD on coloring it in to make it extra bright and buying CB reindeer ears we were set!


So we slightly snuggled up due to the nasty rain and headed out down the road. Charli literally just joined 4-H last month, so we really have not gotten to know the leader or anyone else just yet. Char is typically pretty shy at first until she really gets to know someone. But her leader Amanda said that she has had no problem talking a whole lot ;)

At the first 4-H meeting that we attended, it was pet night and we were not aware that the kids were doing speeches along with their animals. I asked Charli if she was up for using a picture on my phone and talking about "her big brother Gunner" as she calls him. Let me tell you how proud I was of her! She was not shy at all and did a great job too! So I should of known that Charli was going to love 4-H.


Their wagon went by a little quick but thankfully my Mom and MIL were able to get some photos!
I also had the girls to pose when they returned! Aren't they so cute? I hope they continue to have blast together at their meetings!

We also let Bryar enjoy his very first sucker during the parade. We were a sticky mess afterwards, but boy did he enjoy it!

 
After the parade, we enjoyed CFA for lunch of course were Charli Beth sadly got spit in the face by a boy in the play area. Ugh.. Momma Bear could of took him out but thankfully his family left before I came in contact with them.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun!! :)And it looks like B was enjoying that sucker!!!!

Becca said...

I bet she had a blast in that little parade! She's too cute. And I love your necklace!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of you and CB!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved