Friday, May 24, 2013

Welcome To Summer Charli

Woohoo! Summer break is here and first grade is over. We have been quiet excited to take on summer full force. Charli Beth worked hard in first grade and progressed dramatically.

She learned that she liked math and is really great at it too. Her favorite books are Chapter, because they are challenge if of course. Her writing has went on a roller coaster ride but is exactly where it needs to be.

We plan to have school time each day. It may only be reading and writing sentences on somedays. But since I am home, I feel it is my duty to help her stay prepared for second grade! Over the past few weeks I have been making Charli "welcome home" signs on Fridays. She got a little spoiled to it and asked for one everyday this week. So I went with it and it made her smile everyday. Score!

We have a lot planned this summer as a family. I pray that we have a lot of time together, just enjoying the moments.











2 comments:

Kelley said...

What a cute idea! I'm sure it made her feel very special. Have a wonderful summer.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope she has a great summer!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved