I am a 17 1/2 year old recent high school graduate! I am working at a local daycare and love it! In the fall I will be attending college perusing an Elementary Education degree!
When I got asked to guest blog, I thought what did I want to write about. As I thought about it I decided to do it about something with kids. You see kids are very close to my heart and i figured since Paige is a mother that kids would be a very relatable post!
So that lead me to this post, Things I've learned from working at a daycare!
Just know that this is all my opinions before we begin!
- You WILL be attached to the kids. No if ands or buts, it's true. They will become your whole world and you will love them all.
- You will run into many different kids at the daycare with different backgrounds. Some will be the oldest, some will be the youngest, some will be foster child, some will have parents together, ect.
- The kids love shaving cream. Don't ask me why but they love it!
- Some kids will get jealous of your attention on others. They will throw fits to get attention if they fill like you don't play/be with them.
- You will deal with tantrums tears, missing mommy & daddys, screaming, throwing, not getting along, ect.
- Everyday is a new day, you never know what to expect!
- At the end of the day, you will love the kids and enjoy every crazy hair pulling moment no matter what :)
I hope you all enjoyed this post & I want to give a big thanks to Paige for letting me guest post for you all day! :)