Monday, June 24, 2013

10 Things I Live For; 52 weeks of Blogging



Today I am linking up with From Mrs, To Mama. I may be using some of the same things as everyone else. But we are all Moms. So why would we not? We have the same goals and love our families unconditionally so I have no shame in being a repeat :)

Being a wife is one of me top goals. Some days I may fail miserably but I strive to be that great wife. I want to be the old couple rocking on our front porch, laughing while we reminisce about our younger years. I want to make him happy and give him a reason to smile.

Making memories with my family is one of my favorite things about life. Watching the kids make memories, and thinking "They will always remember this."

Being able to watch my babies grow. Seeing Bryar learn new things, listening to Charli read or solve a math problem, watching her get the reins right with Ranger and making the turn she struggles for.

Good ole' southern sweet tea. Oh my heavens. It's my drink of choice and the sweeter the better!

My favorite time of the year is fall. The cool crisp air, crunchy colorful leaves, Bon fires for s'mores..yes, that is what life is all about. I love Summer months too, but experiencing the Fall days and all the fun memories to make in the fall is by far my favorite.

Arbonne. Not just for our extra income that will help me stay at home with my children, but is all about the self improving that this company is allowing me. The top ladies that come to me, say they are praying for me and are just friendly is what these network companies are all about. It's the friendships, the growth and the positive influence that I love the most.

Being able to stay at home with my children. I have always known that I wanted to raise my children my self. I wanted to be the one to fix breakfast, lunch and dinner for them. I want to read books to them at night, bathe and tuck them in tight. It may not always be this way, but I am so thankful for the past year that has allowed me the moments.

Date nights, are my breath of fresh air. Even though we may rarely get them die to schedules, they are my favorite!

Holidays with families may be included into making memories. But days spent with the entire family, cherishing moments and celebrating the day are always some of my favorite days. It can be with our close family or even cousins, grandparents, uncles and aunts.

Time spent at church is apart of my life that I am falling in love more with as I grow in my Christianity. Being able to listen to a wonderful sermon, and even being able to take the smallest quote from is the greatest feeling. Having a church family to call upon for prayer or hardships. Looking over and seeing your little one so intact to a sermon or seeing what they learned in Sunday School is an amazing feeling for me.

My days may be filled with things that I sometimes honestly roll my eyes about. But most of all my days are always filled with joy as we grow and simply just be a family together.









No comments:

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved