Sunday, November 24, 2013

School Thanksgiving Lunch

Since Charli started school one of my favorite functions is the Thanksgiving lunch. Your family can attend with the child during their lunch. This year was super cute as well. They had bouquets of flowers on the tables in mason jars. Obviously, they know the way to this Mommas heart by using masons. 

Sadly, Curtis was training out of town and my Mom was busy with work due to the tornadoes in Indiana so they were not able to make it. But we were so thankful and happy to have Mimi and Papaw to join us. 


Charli went around asking us questions like, where would we live if we could pick, or what charity would we donate $100,000 to. I'm pretty sure that Mimi and I put way to much thought into the questions by asking if we could move during bad seasons. 


Bryar loved school lunch and ate so good. Hopefully he will remember just how fun school is in a few years, when it is his turn to attend. 


Isn't she just the cutest without that tooth? Hopefully the other one will come out before the right pokes through more. I just adore toothless grins. 


Can anyone imagine how hard it is to get this kid to look at the camera lately? Instead of smiling like we asked, he of course thought it was a perfect time to give a hug to hide his face. 

Soon after Charli had to head back to class. Bryar and I came home to rest before his two year {late} appointment. While waiting I thought I would snap a selfie of my outfit. I never do this anymore but this is a style that I love! 


Even though you can see chevron everywhere in this picture, I'm actually not a fan of it. Isn't that silly? I just flow through the trends until the next arrives. Except the phone case was a must since every otter box I have owned became junk in two months by stretching out. 

Next up, Bryar's appointment and more! 




No comments:

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved