Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013

Every year our family is so blessed to look back on our Christmas Day in remembrance of all it came with. We are completely showered with family time and their gifts of love. This year Santa was super gracious to the children as well. On Christmas Eve we made sure to spoil the big man in red by leaving out homemade sugar cookies (a horse, of course) and a glass of milk. We also left the reindeer hay and feed. 





The excitement that Charli Beth had this year was super precious. She just knew that she was getting an American Girl doll but had no idea that Santa would come through with two since it was all that she asked for on her list this year. The elves also made her girls some clothes. 

I'm not sure how I ever came across such an amazing deal but one day while wasting time at Goodwill I walked by this treasure for $9!! Yes, you read that correctly! An American Girl trunk that goes for $175 + on EBay, and I was snatching it up for only $9. My excitement over this piece is still going strong if you cannot notice. It was one of her favorite gifts. 






Bryar was excited too but kept saying, "Ho Ho candy!" He just knew that Santa was going to bring him candy and that is all he cared about. He surprisingly was not into opening gifts this year but loved playing with toys after someone else opened them. "Ho Ho" brought him a choo choo tent, a basketball goal and a rocking bull. He really racked up in the truck and police car department this year. He is one blessed little guy! 




Curtis wanted a hunting bow for Christmas so that ended up being his main gift from me and other family members. I also gave him a frames photo of him and Gunner on the beach together and some heads for his arrows. 

Curtis did a great job picking out an outfit that I love. I've been dying for a pair of cute printed leggings and he came through. He also gave me an otter box for our iPad, a k9 decal that we had been wanting for my car and a nice can of pepper spray for my late night grocery store trips.  


I could not help but giggle after looking in my stocking and seeing how it truly shows that I am a police wife. Hopefully I never have to use the spray but I am so glad to have it! Maybe I will get a glock next year ;) 

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved