Friday, May 15, 2009

Perfect Presents

Here are the two items that Charli Beth got for her 3rd birthday that are so dear to our hearts. My sister Ashley and the lady that does our pictures, that is also such a great friend to our family [Heather] made these themselves and I'm sure it took a lot of hardwork! I love them both and they fit perfect in her new room.
Photobucket

This is the picture that Heather made for Charli. I first seen these on her myspace page, and fell in love with them. The "C" is from the handles on the church doors! Isn't that such a creative idea? Ha! My simple butt would of never even thought of that. This picture can grow with her for years because it can fit so well with any kind of decor by just changing a few things around.
Photobucket

I know..not the best picture to show off this item but it's the best I have so far! Ashley made a "prayer bench" for Charli. As you can see it was the cushion and the perfect little wooden spot for her to kneel down too. Yes, she has used this! Her Nana found her on it one night whispering to Jesus because her babydoll was in the hospital! How sweet!! This is the most perfect present that Aunt Ashley could of ever thought of getting Charli. As you can see she also picked the perfect prayer scripture to add ontop being that Grace is one of Char's middle names! Once again this is something that she can take with out throughout her life! I promise once this last piece of furniture is paint I will have pictures of her entire room, and there will be better pictures of the prayer bench. It was so nice to have people work so hard on gifts to give to Charli. I wish that I was creative, but as you can always tell my Momma only gave that lovely "gene" to my sister. Thanks mom...lol

Also to add into my last post on the "Wall Letters"...Hobby Lobby carries these lovely decor items and they are 50% off some weeks! I just love that store, but what woman doesn't!?!

4 comments:

Lea Liz said...

That prayer bench is so cute and such a sweet idea!! I also love that picture spelling out her name, so creative!!

Anonymous said...

I loved both of those gifts..Wow now I want my mom the creative one in our family to make pray benches for my daughters.....Thank your sister for the beautiful idea..
Rachel

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I like that picture.

heather said...

Those are nice gifts.I really like the picture.both are very creative.i am not creative either lol.take care.

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved