Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Milestone

Here are pictures of Miss Charli Beth before heading to church and her new Sunday School class. I can't believe how much she has grown up on us here lately. She let us know whenever she came up from her class that her new teachers name is Mary Ellen and they talked about "Ham" (Abraham)! Isn't that exciting that she is learning so much about Jesus and the books of the bible?!

take 1 (Idk why she is holding her chin?)


take 2 (best picture lol she is just so darlin')


take 3 (little sassy pants)

Charli and her Nana before church, which is the one that I am so very thankful for. If it wasn't for Nana, Charli Beth would not know the Lord like she does already. She never fails to take her every Sunday morning, night and on Thursday nights if she is able to. We had a huge falling out with Charli last night before church because we woke her up from her precious nap time. She has never been a child to nap everyday or wake up early in the mornings so if you wake her up, your practically in deep trouble.

Just remember Nana...

--This phase is gonna fly by, If you can just hold on, It won’t be like this for long--- Darius Rucker

maybe =) haha! BTW, I know I've said it before, but I just l-o-v-e that song it so amazing! Also, last night was the last time that I'll be able to attend church with Mom and Charli on Sundays. There is probably nothing that I hate more than that. I loved sharing my days with my family as much as I have here lately with working 3rd shift. Now it's a new week and I'm back to my crazy regular schedule. No, I'm not lazy (well maybe a bit) but working these hours gets really tough for me and makes me pretty fed up with this career on a lot of days. I know everyone says it takes time to get where you want to be, but most days I feel like giving in and giving up. I pray things get less hectic with work soon.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Adorable!!! ♥

Juliana said...

Babe-
What is your email so we can chat more...or are you on fb? That One Girl who wrote was my personal friend and blogger Holly. I love her. I really needed to hear your perspectives. I tend to let people walk over me and always apologize. I work very hard at friendships and deserve the same back. SIGH. I love what you girls wrote. I thought of you because I had to call 911 twice in ONE night on Sunday....I am having a procedure on my heart tomorrow and I cannot thank the EMTs and paramedics enough for everything they have done for me. You people inspire me so much! I just adore you and I cannot wait to get to know you more!

Anonymous said...

My mama always said there will be days like this, hey Rachel, there will be days like this...you are right I can see how those silly pictures get you through the hard days. I have Dystonia and have had the EMT's called a few times stessing a few times, since 2004 what a great job you all do. The 911 operators keeping my oldest daughter calm on the phone and helping them deal with it when EMT's get here. I saw a huge thank you to all of you!!! Your job is important!!! Your blog I just love =)

Alicia W. said...

Awww your blog is precious and little girl is DARLING!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved