The item that she is giving away are adorable little boy or girl gummie dolls w/ the fabric of your choice. I must add that they are adorable, and perfect if you have an infant. I did enter this contest because charli girl would l-o-v-e a doll with the little tags. She loves anything that can give her a new adventure or anything that is just simply a doll. They would be perfect for infant tummy time or car rides! You can click on the graphic to go to Southern Sews Etsy store to look at her dolls and burp cloths or click the Foster Family to go to her blog to enter into her contest! Good luck ladies =)
Thankful Thursday: I have ten minutes to get this posted before it turns into Fabulous Friday! (lol) I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off all day looking for the perfect present for Pa's birthday...let's just say I am a horrible gift giver!
* Charli Beth's health/my entire families health
* The love that surrounds my family and how close we are
* That even if it's not exactly what I am looking for some days, I have a job that pays well, and will lead my life to wonderful places (I prayyyy)
* That there is finally an amazing man in our lives. (Three to be exact counting the Lord and Pa)
* That my life is exactly where it needs to be. I'm so content and happy with everything.