Monday, February 11, 2013

Goodbye Monday!

Whoa. I had no idea that Mondays could kick your hind end and throw you to the crib even when "working" in home. So for starters this morning, my alarm clock did not go off. Or maybe it did?

All I know is I woke up to Gunner barking, my heart pounding and a little ones Mom on her way to the door. Ah! No my alone time in the morning was non existent. All thanks to the glitch in the alarm clock.

Then baby B woke up with a rash on his face, belly and back. It was strange and not a typical rash that I knew of. So yay another 50 or so dollars down the drain for a doctor to tell me it is hives. Which was after the assistant told me that it was "very strange looking." That was completely reassuring. Ha! But thankfully, Benadryl has cleared it up and hopefully it will not come back.

Then when I got home my house was a crazy hot mess. When I sat down for lunch, all 3 littles got up to eat. Perfect timing :)

Then I poured chicken all over the floor along with garlic while making my sweet friend Brenna dinner. Then baby B thought it would be totally cool to climb the chair, get on top of the desk and throw everything off when I was cleaning up my mess. Of course I snapped a photo before saving his life. But really the boy is a mess, an extra few seconds of him up there saved me from an extra few of hearing him scream to climb back up.

Charli and Curtis also worked on riding her bike without training wheels. After a few moments of that dramatic episode I came in to realize that I left my "dirt like" from sweeping in the floor and B had scattered it to the carpet.

After taking dinner to my friend, pto meeting and a trip to get items for a last minute craft at the school party, Mama is tired. Is it Friday yet?!

Oh, and I just realized that I forgot to eat. So obviously it's time to go load on some carbs at 10:09 p.m.
Goodbye Monday.









1 comment:

HickChickBritt said...

Wow! That sounds rough. I always think I want to be a SAHM and then II spend a couple of days home and I am not so sure I am cut out for it. I really don't know how you do it with extra little ones running around.

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved