Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Officer Bryar turns 3!

It seems so surreal to me that my little "baby Bryar" turned three on October 5 and will soon be starting preschool. We celebrated police style and he seemed to love his party oh so much! 

This was such a fun party for me to plan, especially since Pinterest is not full of very many creative ideas. I pretty much just had to go with what I knew about law enforcement and try to make it as cute as can be. I feel as if it worked pretty well - thankfully.



















Bryar's favorites:

T.V. Show - paw patrol 
Food - biscuit & gravy or broccoli
Toy - guns and tractors
Drink - chocolate milk
Phrase - "what dat?"
Book - Jonah or The Giving Tree 

Bryar qualified in June for first steps with a speech delay. The progress that he has made in the last month has been astonishing. He can say 3-4 word sentences now and comes up with a new word each day. Since he does have a speech delay he will be able to attend preschool at the school I work for and where charli attends. He is overly excited about this new transition. He will begin on October 14. 

Dear Bryar, 

I feel as if I am in a dream that you are now a big three year old. Year three is going to bring lots of new lessons and experiences for you and us as your parents but I am certain that we can handle them. You are the firecracker of our little family and sometimes that worries the fire out of me. In just the first two days of being three you have busted your mouth (which is still swollen) and put a knot on your eye. I can only hope these days of being accident prone will
make you tougher and way more strong for the years ahead. 

You have taught me so many lessons over the past three years. The major one being, how to love no matter how sleepy and irritable I am. You still wake up most nights and sometimes, it's only to get a cuddle. Which I am totally okay with. But when you just scream my name for no reason, it slightly drives me over the edge. But you will learn that in time. 

You are already quiet the little sports player. We're still holding out for you to designate life to being a bull rider. I'm kidding. You're actually a really decent baseball player. I'm sure that you many nights of watching Charli Beth play has only helped this factor. 

I pray that this year is full of fun, laughter, love and new memory making moments for you. I am so excited to see you grow and develop over this year. You are my I love you. 

Love, 
Mommy 


No comments:

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved