Wednesday, September 17, 2008


blowing out candles on cake #1
(and still with blonde hair)
cheezin' BIG time.
My sister & I before heading out for the night

Okay, so the birthday weekend went great! I loved spending time with my sister and my old roomie from college Stephanie. I can always count on Stephanie to be a great friend. She also tagged along 5 friends with her from Owensboro, and they were all hilarous and made my night totally worth it! Esp. Joel which was one of three guys to give me a lap dance at Graham Central Station infront of everyone for my bday. I will not post pictures of this event on here though! Sorry guys! =) My first drink of the night, or first couple was from McFadden's ?? Never heard of it, but the bartender was awesome and they were all screaming happy birthday to me before i even got in! So more power to that place. We had dinner at Deemo's restraunt before heading out that night, and sweetheart Johnathan had them to bring me a brownie with candles in it. Totally sweet. I didnt get to drunk, and yes I probably shouldn't have drank at all. But I do only have one 21st birthday! Atleast thats what I keep getting reminded of! Well back to reality we had to get up extra early since I had to work Sunday at 2 pm and dang Ike was blowing the crap outta Kentucky. Thank God, scottsville was not hit hard because I'm not very sure I could of handled it that day. Charli Beth had a horrible time with me being gone that night which made me feel like complete crap. Mom said that she has never acted so clingy with me being gone. Which is very weird since i was gone for weeks at a time to the police academy? Maybe she wasnt feeling the best. She is such a mess this week though. I guess I'm paying for my mommy night out!! Anyways, I make my first car payment tomorrow and I'm very nervous about it. LOL! Money stresses me out so bad. I'm not sure why? I'm not a material person by any means but I do believe that money can make you happy because it can sure enough make ya sad!

Mom was put in the hospital Monday morning for her heart. She had been having chest pains through the weekend. When they did an EKG at the doctor it was abnormal, so they sent her on to be direct admitted. I dont think I have ever been so scared or cried so hard. I was so confused and really thought that she was playing a joke on me? I know, im crazy. But my mom is my best friend, and she has been through a lot lately..I just lost it. Thankfully God stood my family, listened to all of the prayers and all of the test came back fine. I've never been so happy to hear that. She got to come home yesterday afternoon. So thank you to everyone that has been praying for her over the past few days! I suppose I better get to doing somethings before I head to bed. loves & hugs*

No comments:

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved