Saturday, September 13, 2008

So the big 2-1 has came and went, and i feel only a day older and still no fun. LoL! I'm only kidding. Yesterday for my birthday mom, Charli Beth and I went to the Lighthouse restraunt in Sulphur Wells, KY which I may add has the best food EVER. It is most deff. my favorite place in the world to eat. We then shopped for a while and picked up my birthday cake.(which i may add was adorable) I had cake with family and kiki, and charli's bestie Kaylen. I have decided to go out with friends and some friends of friends tomorrow night. I'm heading to Nashville tomorrow with my sister, my old roomie Stephanie from college and several of her friends from Owensboro, KY. I haven't ever taken a little trip like this but I am very excited to see how it will turn out. I also cant wait to spend time with my sister, I seriously dont think her and I have ever thought about going anywhere like this together before but I can already tell her and I will make it fun one way or another.I am sure I will be posting pictures on here or on myspace. I am very blessed to have some of the friends and family members that I do have.

No comments:

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved