Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday




Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

I am always on the look for "cool" baby names and will write them down or do whatever I must do so that I can remember them in the years to come! BTW, I am the girl that totally freaked whenever I found out that someone named their daughter the same thing as Charli Beth and spelt it the same way and all. No I'm not kidding! haha. We live in a very small town, and I don't like names that can be confused, I'm all about unique and sassy! {not that there is another wrong with the other Charli or their family. mmk?} Charli's name is also in honor of my late Papaw Charles.

Have I ever told you all what my full name is? God love my little heart. - Paigeleana Rachelle.

Paigeleana...rhymes with thumblina! You remember that little fairy book/movie from when we were kids. Yea, I dunno. But it's kind of cool that I am probably the only person in the world with this crazy name ;o)

Girly Names-

Charli -- duh! btw some people think that her name is pronounced as Karleigh, nope it is just like the boys name Charlie.

Caroline - middle name

Marley - I can't have a Charli and Marley though! haha

Emerson - I would call her "Emmy Rae" can you get any more country than that?

Although, my next girl's name is a secret =) bahaha! Hint: this person is very famous in blog land!

Boy Names -

Boston

Ellis - middle name only

Corbin

Kessler - I think it's a Whiskey, but it's cool

That is all that I can think of for now! Hope you ladies are having a wonderful week so far!

17 comments:

Gina said...

"Charlie" as a girl's name was in the running for FOREVER before we chose our girl name. I'm dying to hear your next girl name. I can't imagine what it is!

Erin said...

I've been seeing Emerson pop up all over this list! It must be an up and coming name! I love Caroline.

Lindsey said...

I love the name Emmerson for a little girl and I love the middle name Rae.

Constant Family said...

I love Emerson. I think Emmy is so cute for a little girl. Kessler is a cute unique name.

I never even thought about Harpers catfish. That is the only girl name that I like that ends is "er". I am sure I can just throw it out the window because Jordan says he only makes boys! hahaha.

Becca said...

I love your list of names. Especially Emmy Rae. I think that she would be the perfect little sister to Charli Beth.

Annie said...

I have a friend who just named her baby Emerson...Emmy Lou!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

People always think Raleigh's name is Riley but nope its like the city!! And Im right there with ya going county with Emmy Kay --southern girls have got to sound southern!

Ashley said...

Charli Beth & Emmy Rae = PERFECT!!!
I looove it! :)

Danielle said...

Loving the names. Especially Emerson.

Juliana said...

Hey babe-first of all, Johnny ALWAYS rocks out when that pet ad comes on TV with that song, it always cracks me up! It is such a good song though!

I LOVE your names so much! Of course, I love you and Paige and your names, but you already knew that oxoxox

Kenj said...

I love your choices, I have always loved how your daughters name is Charlie.!

Courtney said...

I love all your name choices. I like that they are different but not crazy out there!

Cherry Berry said...

I love Charli for a girl!!! My best friend is pregnant and I think she is actually going to name her girl (if she has a girl) that. I love it!

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! I'm just popping in to follow your blog! Hope you can come follow mine! Have a great day!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.com

RN Mama said...

I think I may have said this before, but I love love love your daughter's name! I love names that can be for a boy or girl.

I like the name Boston too for a boy, never heard of that one though!

Ok, so who's this famous blogger with a name you like? MckMama? That's my only guess.

heather said...

I love Charli Beth's name I can only imagine what your secret name is for a girl. i like and wanted Ava Jade for a girl but as we know I am having a boy. I don't want something too common but something thats not too off the wall. gotta name this boy soon as i am already 26wks today. i have made a list but Mike only knows about 1 name and didn't like it so we just haven't talked much about it since. I wanted Bentley for a boy and i got the idea from the show 16 and pregnant on mtv.lol take care and talk to you later.

Mrs. Mary Mack said...

How cute! We have a Charli Reese and people always confuse her name as well. So we now have a running joke of Charli with and optional e. Charli(e)

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved