Friday, March 5, 2010

What is LAA?

LAA; Little Angels Attic Sale - is a two dale consignment sale that is held twice a year in Bowling Green, KY. The sale consist of practically everything for children and has wonderful items for expecting or new parents. They have swings, strollers, bouncers, walkers, crib bedding, toys, books, clothes from maternity to preemie to size 14 in kids(?!), shoes, outside toys, kitchen sets, shelves, decor.

This is my third sale volunteering although I have never consigned there are TONS of parents who do. The wonderful thing about this sale is 30% of all profits go to local charities. Which is an amazing amount of money with each sale. Whenever you volunteer at least a 3 hour shift to LAA, you are able to shop early on Thursday afternoons.

Every sale I spend at least $230! Yes, I know that is a lot of money but I get a lot of clothes for Charli. My game plan for every sale is to big at least two large bags pack them full of things that I can get my hands on, find a corner, go through my selection and make sure there are no stains. I had a lady following me around Thursday night waiting for me to sit down because she liked everything I grabbed and wanted what I didn't. That kinda made me feel like my kid at least has some style. *Woohoo!*


$8
Ralph Lauren $5
Not sure the brand - $4

Giggle Surf $6

Gymboree $8, plus socks & bows

Old navy -$3

Ralph Lauren dress $7

Baby Gap - $10

Baby Gap $6

Old Navy -$7
Gymboree $6
Gymboree $10 - what a deal!!!!
bathing suit cover, flamingo $4

Ralph Lauren {looks brand new!} - $15
Ralph Lauren $10
Ralph Lauren $5
Old Navy -$5
Old Navy $6
Old Navy - this one & the dress below were together for only $7

Ralph Lauren $3
Not sure brand, $6
Charter Club - $6 (how cute will this be with cow girl boots!)
Ralph Lauren swim suit - $5
Bunny Shirt w/ light pink minky skirt $8
Gymboree bathing suit & skirt $8
I also got Charli a portable bed to take on vacations for $8 and several Pajama sets for under $3! I was so very excited for all of my deals this season. I hope to go back in the morning for half price day! If you live in my area the next LAA sale is September 10-11! You can check the website for more details or to sign up for a newsletter!

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

you got tons of good stuff! we have those sales around here too. mattter of fact, one is going on right now and i was able to get ella a few things.

for the first time, i'm going to be putting some of her things in the one for april. i probably wont do it again though. i dont know if all the work is worth it. we'll see!

Erin said...

girl, you racked up!! my sister in law went yesterday morning and got ty a few things - i can't wait to hit up the one in september! i'm thinking i may need to volunteer so i can get first dibs!! :-)

Becca said...

SOOO JEALOUS! Nothing good like that ever happens around here! You got Charli Beth some super cute clothes and great deals!

Erin said...

I wish we had a big sale like that, I just hit up the small consignment shops around here and always find great deals!

Constant Family said...

Looks like you got a lot of good deals. I may have to volunteer in Sept. so I can shop early.

Danielle said...

Girlfriend. You know how to shop. What cute stuff.

Lea Liz said...

We have a sale similiar to this and I love it!!!!!!!!!!! You got alot of great deals and cute things!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Wow, Those are GREAT BUYS!
I wish they were around here. I'll have to check out that website.

I left you an award on my blog =)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!~ Those are awesome deals!! I should have gone!

Annie said...

Wow....great deals...and all such CUTE stuff!!

Laura said...

I love all the adorable clothes!!!! I went garage saleing this weekend and I got about 6 Roxy, gap and Limited too Outfits for Payton. I also went to Nordstroms becasue they do the quarterly sales and I got her a brand new pair of Nike for $18 I was SO excited! We are getting all ready for summer. In Arizona we skip Spring!

I am having my first giveaway on my blog! You chould check it out!

Laura

http://humble32.blogspot.com/

RN Mama said...

Wow, great finds! And thanks for answering my question about what it was:)

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved