Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Charli Beth started swimming lessons on Tuesday at the YMCA, from what I have heard she loved it and done a fantastic job! I sadly am not able to attend this weeks lessons because of the Lil Angel's Attic Sale.
Bayleigh (right) and Charli Beth
I am so glad that these girls are taking lessons together! I love watching Charli and her friends play and learn new things together!
Thanks to Bayleigh's Mom, Shenna for letting me "borrow" these pictures from her Facebook!
haha.
Since I am not able to attend classes with her this week, I took Char swimming Monday morning to get her a little used to the water again. She loved every minute of it and acted as if she is in the water every day. Watching her grow up always makes me sit back and wonder what sports she will play as a teenager. Will she be a cheerleader like she says that she is going to grow up and be? A graceful ballet dancer? Or a hardcore softball player like her Momma?! Oh, I will be a proud soccer Mom too! I cannot wait to see.

14 comments:

sara said...

She's so adorable! I love the little arm "swimmies"!

Becca said...

Awe! She is growing up girl! I am glad she enjoyed her lessons!

Kim said...

She's so cute. That's great she's taking swimming lessons. Hate that you couldn't be there for it this week.
Doesn't it amaze you how we think about these things. I want my son to be a professional hunter, haha :)

Kenj said...

I love watching and helping kids learn how to swim. Its so fun to see them have so much fun learning.!

Landen and family said...

Cute! Landen is is afraid of the water! We have to get him back in lessons sometime soon! It would be great if he had a friend to do it with!

Annie said...

So sweet!! I just signed Blake up for his first swim lessons. He starts in three weeks. I cant wait :)

Danielle said...

Aw! Swimming lessons. I bet she is loving that.

Elizabeth said...

charli beth has THE best smile.

Gina said...

SO cute. I have taken Lo to swimming lessons for the past two summers and will take him again this year. I'm just a little sad that it will be the first year he'll take the lessons on his own. No Mommy and Me this year!

Stephanie said...

So cute I love those pictures! We haven't started swimming lessons yet but guess we'll need to get around to it soon.

Katy said...

How adorable!
We are taking lessons next month!
xo

Mama B said...

Aww Andrew loved swim lessons! We took a break for a while but hopefully we can get him in again soon. Have fun!!!

Jessica said...

What a cutie! I'm hoping to get Riley in swimming lessons this summer.

RN Mama said...

Swimming lessons are so great, since swimming is truly a "life skill." I hope she enjoys them!

Btw, what is "Angel's Attic?"

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved