Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Baking Day

Please do not mind my no make up and crazy hair day ;)
This year Charli Beth, my Mom and I had a baking day to make goodies for Christmas Eve and Day. We had red velvet cake balls and even turned some into reindeer, we also made ooey gooey chocolate cookies, red velvet cake/cupcakes, and chocolate chip cookies as well.
It was so much fun spending time with this little ham and my Mom, making memories in my very messy kitchen.
Charli got a little crazy at times, and even cracked egg by squeezing it every where. But it made it even more fun!
But then she got a little bored so we started making the reindeer in which she just wanted to eat the "mess ups." Most of them turned out pretty silly looking but they were a cute idea for us to take to some of the family get togethers that we had coming up.
Mr. Bryar Wayne just thought that he would nap throughout the entire baking session. We borrowed this swing from one of Curtis' friends and he absolutely adores it. We should of invested in a swing a long time ago, but little buddy is still even small for it being that we have to use blankets to hold up his little head.

I hope that our baking day can continue to be one of our traditions that Charli and I can share together as a Mommy/Daughter duo. (I'm pretty sure that B will not enjoy this at all but if he does that of course we will let him in on the fun as well.)

8 comments:

Brian & Ashley said...

What a fun day! The cookies are cute!

Kristin said...

Y'all are all too cute! Love the apron! ;)

The Wallace Family said...

Yummy Red Velvet Cake Balls are so good! Ya'll look so cute baking your goodies! Bryar looks like he was enjoying the day as well. Hope ya'll had a great Christmas!

Meant to be a mom said...

Awe Paige they are both just precious and getting so big. Well Charli is atlease :) You look beautiful by the way without makeup on. I wouldn't dare show you my face without any.

Kaci said...

I love your apron, super cute! Your cookies turned out cute, love them! XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Awe so cute. You look great and I love your apron :)

LAURA@laurasblondemoments said...

What a cute apron! I love that you spent the day baking with the girls! Ryder likes to bake and cook w me but gets bored pretty quick so I usually just let him dump the ingredients in. Cute idea making reindeer though!

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Cute!
I love your apron!!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved