Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Lee Wedding


My sister in law recently married her fiancé Trevor on 9/14/13. It was such a beautiful day for a beautiful wedding. The weather turned off cool and you could sense that fall was in the area. This was perfect for their outdoor reception.

Amanda made such a beautiful bride. She was the most stress free sweet spirit and had things planned to the "T." Which is perfect for such an occasion. 


Bryar was the ring bearer, in which he was broke out from head to toe in hives. What a memory this should make! When asking the photographer, how his spots would show up she quickly informed me that they would not. That was until I showed her a photo and her mouth dropped and she said, "oh.."Thankfully, little heat cleared up perfectly to walk down the aisle with daddy! By the time the reception came on his spots were arriving again. 

My Mom was sweet enough to come over and fix the sweet flower girls hair. Charli and Trevor's daughter were SO incredibly cute and sweet walking down the aisle together dropping petals. 

I was completely honored to be a bridesmaid for Amanda and had so much fun being able to dress up to stand next to her on her big day. It is truly a blessing to marry into such a wonderful family. As I wrote to Amanda on her bridal luncheon day, we have laughed, cried, fought and rejoiced together on many of life's occasions just like true sisters do. I am completely thankful that we were apart of their day and were able to witness a beautiful up ceremony. 


2 comments:

Kaci said...

Beautiful wedding!

HickChickBritt said...

Such a pretty wedding. I love the hay bale couch. You all looked amazing. I see no spots. haha

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved