Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thousand Words Thursday

Photobucket

So being that saturday (I think?) is Valentines Day, I figured I would post of what I look for in a man. You girls may not care, but maybe whenever I find someone and I have huge crush on him I can look back to this and just remind myself of all the things that I truly need and want in my life.

*I want someone who loves kids.
*That will love Charli and the Lord so much more than he ever loves me.
*That understand that I work with practically all men, and doesn't have a problem with it.
*That I can trust.
*Can me laugh, smile and giggle like I am 12 again.
*Understands my career in Law Enforcement will NEVER make me rich but it makes me happy.
*Loves my family, even when I get mad at them.
*Who will text or call just to tell me "Good morning" or "I miss you" the little things in life will make me so very happy.
*Will pick on me and play fight with me daily.
*Knows and accepts my serious side.
*That has a backbone,and will stand up for themselves.
*Is not a jealous person and accepts that I am far from jealous also.
*Believes in me.
*Someone who doesn't mind all the mistakes that I have made in my past, and that I will more than likely make with them too.
*Knows that on Sundays (when I'm not working) it's family and Church day.
*Accepts that I don't go out much. I take advantage of the gift of being Mommy everyday.
*Will accept that I can probably shoot a shotgun way better than they can!
*But doesn't laugh that I don't understand football what-so-ever.
*Knows that I am probably the most independent girl, ever.
*That will not try to change me.
*Will take Charli and I fishing in the summer.
*Wont make fun of me for wearing a t-shirt & boots, if I want.
*Will be one of my best friends.
*Loves me for ME.
*Will read a book to Charli if she asks them to.
*Understands that I have tons of dreams and goals but realizes they are amazing and worth every bit of the dreaming I do.
*Accepts that this Momma needs *ME* time every once and a while.
*Likes to go muddin' every now and then.
*Someone who realizes that they don't have to be up my rear 24/7.
*But will be around if I need them.
and now my new BIG one.
*Will PICK my kid up if she falls down!!!
(hahaha...Inside Joke, but it's very true.)

4 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

That's not asking for a lot. I have always found that love will find you when you are not looking for it. And since it's almost Valentines Day~remember God loves you Paige and so do I =)

Coy Harp said...

paige u shouldnt base your dream guy on me lol jk but you almost reeled me in but the only things stopping me is that i cant probably shoot a shotgun better than you lol damn stupid city boy

Janetta Gray said...

I think that's a wonderful list! I know that somewhere, there's a prince waiting for you who fits the description to a t!

ChelseaMarie said...

Those are great qualities and important too! Cute blog!
CMFH

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved