Thursday, December 30, 2010

If We Are Going To Be BFF

I seen this link up hosted by Little Miss Momma and thought it would be a terrific way to tell a little bit more about me. Which is a great way to bring new people to your blog and not to mention tell a little more about yourselves.


So there are some things that you should know about me, if we are going to be BFF!

I guess you could say that I am a single Mom, but I have a heck of a lot of support behind me (Family and Friends, thank goodness for them!)

I love me some Sweet Tea!

I am kind of a shorty only measuring in at 5'3 ft tall.

If I am using a public restroom, I always tear the first half of the toilet paper off the roll because I know the last person has touched it.

I wear my heart on my sleeve most days. But beware, there are some pretty thick walls up to protect my heart.

I am an action movie kind of girl.

Helloooo, Gerard Butler!

I have been wholeheartedly in love twice, even though both have failed me, I believe that love is out there somewhere......somewhere far far away I assume. ha!

Sarcasm is my second language.

Turquoise is my absolute favorite color!

I eat out practically every day (Hi Erin!) because I simply do not have time, and I may not be able to cook that well. But I want to learn.

I never paint my fingernails.

I am slightly obsessed with the state of Montana. Not sure why though?

Mommy/Daughter dates = the perfect day.

Bubble gum grosses me the hello out. Nasty!

Oh, and I do not like chocolate.

I could never diet! I love food way to much. In saying that...

I can down an entire bag of bbq chips by my lonesome.I can save your life - hence the fact that I am an EMT.

Big, gawdy jewelry makes my heart so very happy.

I would like three more children, and I already have their names picked out (Sorry to my future hubby in advance.)

You can find me on the back row of Clifton General Baptist Church

My Facebook status' are full of quotes; the kind that define who I am.
"There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go."

I despise roses. I hate the way they smell, everything.

I am freaked out by the number 11.

My Mother is my strength on weak days. She is more of a Mom and friend than I could ever ask for. Seriously, y'all should be jealous that she is mine!

I absolutely love storms. The chaos is purely an adrenaline rush.

I have besties all over the country thanks to blogger/twitter.

I love old ragged quilts.

I still cannot decide what career is best for me and my life. Oh well!

You will either love me, or hate me.
But to most people, (mainly myself) I am ahh-mazing.

p.s.
If you want to know more about me, ask away!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would soooooo be BFF if we met in real life!

Amber said...

Girl, you had me till the chocolate thing! I do love me some sweet tea and bbq chips too! I think we really would be BFF in real life! : )

Cassie said...

We would be great friends IRL :) My mother is amazing and wonderful, BBQ chips are my favorite and career wise, well we won't even go there ;)

Jessica said...

Ok...yea we soooo need to meet up! We would be BFF for real! Sweet tea is my fave! I always tear the toilet paper off in public restrooms too!! How funny! I though I was the only one that was that paranoid! :) I never paint my nails either-I think the last time they had polish on them was at my wedding (4.5 years ago!) Oh & I'm not a fan of chocolate either. I'll eat it every now & then, but it's definitely not something I crave.

After New Years let's plan to meet up sometime, k? :)

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Hey there Paige!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and bringing me to yours!! I love your site and after screwing up my blog template and losing the style, I think I'm going to try the Design Girl like you did. Very cute!
Hope you and Charli have a Happy New Year with your family!

Paige said...

We have A LOT more in common with each other than just our name!!!!

Great post!!!

paige

nicole. said...

Cant stand ROSES... barf. Already like you ;)

Elizabeth said...

Love this posting!! SO amazing how you can really feel like you know someone through the computer! Wish you lived closer! :( Oh and Gerard Butler....ahhhh. :)

Erin said...

who are all these people leavings comments thinking that you guys should be BFF.. umm hello do they not know who I am?!?! I AM YOUR BFF and they don't matter..

ok ok sorry just had to make that clear!! They better back off because I will fight for my BBFF ( bloggy best friend forever )!!!

Umm I freaking hate gum.. everything about it, hate when my mom gives alex gum.. NASTY..

I freaking love BBQ chips and they are sitting next to me as I type and my husband will be pist when he gets home and the keyboard is all greasy..

I love any color blue!

I never paint my nails either

AND I LOVE THAT YOU GAVE ME A SHOUT OUT.. I am special and you are amazing!!!

I love you :)

Erin said...

wait you and jessica need to drive to MN together because I NEED TO MEET BOTH OF YOU!

Megan said...

I love this post! So nice to learn things about the people you are reading about! I love the part about tearing off the toilet paper..that totally sounds like what I do!!

Gina said...

I never paint my nails and I hate roses too!

And I'm going to be tearing off the tp from now on thanks to you!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

we could totally be irl friends. i also can't cook, can't stand roses (or many flowers actually), never paint my nails, and love big gawdy jewelry. Come on over to SC and hang out!

Jessica said...

I LOVE me some sweet tea and raggedy quilts. My Momma always said they keep you warm even when they are raggedy because they are made with LOVE. I whole heartedly believe this!

Love and Hugs, Jess
theplannertheprocrastinator.blogspot.com

The Undomestic Mom said...

love this! we could so be bff's in real life!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I loved learning more about you! But, really, girl, you don't like chocolate?!?

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved