Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Favorite Songs of 2010

Last year I did a post telling which songs quickly became the favorites for Charli Beth and I. I think that this is a great tradition to continue on with, so that I will be able to look back in a few years and laugh at some of the ridiculous things that we so call love.

Charli Beth:
Voices - Chris Young
The Man I want to be - Chris Young (her "boyfriend")
Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
Little White Church - Little Big Town
Cowgirls Don't Cry- Brooks & Dunn (they also broke up this year)
American Honey - Lady A
Love The Way You Lie - Emineim
Farmers Daughter - Rodney Atkins
..and pretty much any Taylor Swift song.


Me:
The House That Built Me - Miranda Lambert
Little White Church - Little Big Town
What do you want - Jerrod Neiman
If I die Young - The Band Perry
A Little Bit Stronger - Sara Evans
Temporary Home - Carrie Underwood
Keep on lovin' you - Reba
Who are you when I'm not looking - Blake Shelton
I can't love you back - Easton Corbin (new song, but it is soo good)

7 comments:

Kelsey712 said...

you girls have great taste in music :) I'm pretty sure that I would've mentioned all of those on a list of best songs (even the Eminem one!)...

Mrs. Pick said...

What a fun list! Good taste in music!

Heather said...

"Who are you when I'm not lookin'" is one of my favorite songs right now!

The Undomestic Mom said...

so cute!!! and I love yalls taste in music!

Jessica said...

I love all of those songs. CB has good taste too!

Kristin said...

OMG!! That Easton Corbin song makes me cry!!!!

Ashley said...

These are all of my favorite songs too :)

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved