Saturday, August 29, 2009

Foley Photography


We received our prints in the mail today from Lesley Foley Photography and they are all beautiful! There are several that I have that are favorites, like in most pictures but there are also some (like the above picture) that I think I can redo my entire room and start over with a beach theme just so I can purchase the largest size available of them. I'm still really thinking of boxing up my primitives and doing this since I have the new bed, I need a new bed set too! hmm...My birthday is coming up ;o) Just kidding, gotta pay bills with that stuff.There are so many that I wanted to share, but I figured I would keep it to a minimum, but you can try to add me to your Myspace if you would like to see the others too! The quailty of these pictures is outstanding, I can't believe we got all that we did for what we paid!!! I suppose it's time to start looking for new comforters!

11 comments:

Courtney said...

The pictures are gorgeous!

Lea Liz said...

These are absolutly beautiful!!! Oh my goodness!!!! hey would go perfec tin my house.. it is beach themed and Im just waiting til we can go to the beach to get pictures of Brody like this for our living room! Beautiful girl!!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

she is perfect! and thank you for the thank you card lol. your sweet

Becca said...

Paige, these are beautiful! I love pictures on the beach but these look like paintings or something. So pretty!

Constant Family said...

These are beautiful!! We are going in October and of course I want beach pictures. Is Foley Photography expensive?

Splurge a little with the bday money and redo your room, you deserve it.

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

oh I love them! So beautiful!

Lyryn said...

These pictures are amazing!!

Kim said...

There all so beautiful Paige! How about FB, you upload them there?

Unknown said...

so beautiful paige! love them! charli beth is just gorgeous! she is gonna break a lot of hearts some day. :)

Brittany said...

OH MY GOODNESS:) How ADORABLE! She is sooo cute! Those pictures are beautiful!

Emily Ann said...

Omg, these pictures are GORGEOUS! I love them!!!

Do y'all still sell primitives?

Hope you've been doing great girl.

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved