This is the list (and we all know that I have become a huge lover of making lists on this blog) of all of the things that I plan to do before I croak. I have so many dreams, and sometimes they are a little far fetched for my life, but I can dream my dreams and wish on stars right?
- I want a fall wedding, somewhere in the country (peace & quiet) with beautiful colors and fall flowers. It already makes me excited to think about that day, and only the Lord knows when it'll be!
- I have always dreamed of a big family, but I will take whatever God is willing to bless me and the future Mr. with. But I am crossing my fingers for at least two more; and why yes I already have names picked out!
- Print off my blog for Charli
- Buy my dream home. I have always wanted my first house to be an older white farm home in the middle of no where.
- Save a life (or a million would be nice)
- Plant and have a successful garden
- Own a horse farm, or at least a couple of horses
- Put Charli (& the rest of the future kiddos) in as many sports and activities as they want to participate in
- Go on a Cruise
- Learn to cook
- Fall in love with the man of my dreams.
- Graduate College
- Loose 15 pounds
- Ride a train
Kill a buck-- November of 2010
- Visit Savannah, GA and eat at Lady & Sons
- Become a member of the mini van mafia
- Teach my daughter to be confident, strong, and to always remember that no matter what comes at her in life she can overcome it. She is and will always be my world.
- Most importantly; Just be as happy as I can be!!