Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy 101

Thanks to Kace at "Calling him Krew" for sending me this award. You have to go check out her blog, like right now, her little guy will melt your heart with how precious he is!

I believe that I have received it before, but you know how I am about making lists so here I go!

The rules are:
1. List 10 things that make you happy
2. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day
3. If you are one of the 10 bloggers link back to my blog and continue brightening people's day!

1. I love stalking reading every one's blog. I have came across some wonderful and amazing families over the past year and a half!
2. Helping someone.
3. Watching Charli play or dance around in ballet class.
4. Whenever I finally learn to cook something and it actually turns out good! lol
5. Getting a great deal on Charli Beth's outfits.
6. Victoria Secret "body" lotion and perfume. mmmm. love it.


The next couple NEVER seem to happen.


7.Being caught up on the laundry
8. Having a great tan.7.
9. Buying new clothes {for me}
10. When my car is spotless.


Tagging:
I am tagging *everyone*...if you have time I would love for you just to accept my award and either post a blog on the things that you love or leave me a comment with them. I had my picks for this award but then blogger hated me and deleted a lot of my post. boo.

Speaking of buying *myself* clothes, my Mom, Charli Beth and I headed down to Opry Mills on Friday to spend the rest of my gift cards that were left over from Christmas. I was so excited to see that their Forever 21 was not a huge jumbled mess like the one in Bowling Green is. This place was huge. I found so many things that I am never able to find at other places. Heck, lets face it. I seem never by myself clothes and I just went a little crazy in that store. {yay me!}

Maybe I will snap a few pictures and show them off sometime!

I have started a mission to get my big rump back into shape today. I'm pretty sure that it has killed me though. Oh well, it's something that I want. need. must have. My weight is alright with me, although sitting in a police department all day where we do eat doughnuts and lots of other goodies isn't good on my baby makin' hips. Not that I am anywhere even close to having a baby or even getting married but before either of those days come I want to the weight I was pre- Charli Beth, if possible?!

Ahh..is it nap time yet?

2 comments:

Constant Family said...

I agree with 1, 7, 8, &9. This is our slow time at work so it seems that all we do is eat. Jordan bought a wii after Christmas and this past week I have been determined to work out at least 30 min. a day. We will see how long that last!

Becca said...

I love these little awards and the lists that go along with them! So glad you found and bought yourself some clothes. That is always fun! I am just like you, I hardly ever buy myself anything. Good luck on getting your "big rump" (HA) back into shape! And when you do, send some of that determination this way!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved