Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Prayer Request.

I am sitting up waiting to hear news from my Mom at the hospital before taking Charli Beth out in this 15 degree weather. I figured the best thing that I can do at this moment is pray my little heart out and ask everyone of you to do the same.

Cleatus (Our Pappaw) was taken to the hospital a little while ago for having difficulty breathing and being disoriented. Now that he is at the hospital he is having a headache over his right eye and does not know where is or what is going on. This is something completely new, although he has a lot of other medical complications. My Dad is Mississippi on the road trucking and will not be back until later tomorrow. I just know that his heart is breaking and I cannot imagine the pain that he is feeling. I am asking you all to pray for my Dad to have the strength and safe travels home to our family and for us to get only good news from the doctors.

Thank you

12 comments:

kace said...

i'm praying for yall girl! let us know what they find out!

Kay said...

I will be praying for all of you,my husband is also a truck driver & I know the worry that goes along that esp. when something like this happens! My thoughts & prayers will be w/your family today!!

Stephanie said...

Praying Paige!!!!!

Keep us updated!

My dad drives a truck and I hate when he's on the road-I worry about everything :)

Brit said...

aww... praying sweetie. Love you bloggie friend.

Becca said...

Sorry to hear that Paige! I am praying for you and your family. Keep us updated.

Heather said...

Praying, praying, praying!! Lifting up your family right now!! Hang in there girl.

Annie said...

praying hard for you and your family right now!!

Constant Family said...

Praying for you and your family. Keep us updated.

Juliana said...

I will be hoping for the best. I am not on myspace much anymore, but will add you to twitter today so I can get updates. Love you honey and am praying for ya!

Meant to be a mom said...

My prayers are with you guys.

Southern Cinderella said...

I'm praying for you today! I hope everything turns out ok!

Kim said...

Praying hun! Hope everything is okay.

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved