Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dear Santa,

We could really use your magical help this year simply because my daughter wants every.single.annoying toy that is in each commercial. I am really not even sure that she has been all that good this year? But I blame it on the you, yes you Mr. Big Stuff Santa Claus you spoil her each year and frankly it's getting old, the madness has got to stop! We are running out of room and I am just not ready to make her give up her toddler toys. So this year, let's keep it simple, ok? Thanks.

-One Broke Tired Cranky Momma

P.S.
I'm adding in a few pictures of what Miss Priss would like!


She has been asking for a pillow pet for months.
So please just simply spend the $19.99 and be done with it, so I can stop hearing
"Momma, Momma can I have it? Can I have it for my birthday, for Christmas, can I?"

Furreal Pet
We do not care what kind but I would probably go with the $10 cat on Black Friday..Just sayin'

Charli has been riding a plastic grocery cart around the house like a scooter for weeks now.
So this would be a nice add on.

Yule shoot your eye out!
Negative, she will be just fine with a pink single shot BB Gun from Gander Mountain.
Every cowgirl needs a pink gun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Kendra the Pillow pet ladybug the other day... she wants that too!!! ugghh as if we need another stuffed animal laying around the house.... but yes it's bought!!

Jessica said...

She's got a good list going! Riley wants a pillow pet so bad too! But I told Santa we don't need another huge stuffed animal so hopefully he will forget about it, at least until he sees that dang commercial again! Haha! Happy Thanksgiving!

Becca said...

What a cute post! My girls both have pillow pets and they LOVE them! We also got Autumn a scooter. They have a coupon for $5 off at Target!

Jen said...

those pillow pets are so cute!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Haha! Lexie is the same way! I don't know what she REALLY wants. She does like those Pillow Pets, though!

Kelly said...

LOL! Both my kids have been bugging me for a pillow pet, grandma broke down and bought them one. :)
Abby's doing the same thing with TV commercials. She wants a Furreal pet too! Too cute!

Kristin said...

LMBO!!! "furreal" we need to live closer because our little cowgirl's would be bestie's!!!!

Bella has the same Christmas list!! Great minds think alike!

Her gma already go her the white dog pet, and i guess i'll get her the pillow pet, and she keeps sayin she wants a D.S. so we are gonna get a wii instead! whooo hoo!! can't wait to kick the hubs butt in boxin!! :O

and i have to pause the tv at every single commercial! O the madness of a kid who wants it all!!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved