Monday, November 1, 2010

Library Trick-or-Treat Parade

On Friday, I kept Charli Beth's BFF/my BFF's daughter Kaylen so we could attend the Library trick-or-treat parade; which is were you "parade" around the square to each business and the court house to get treats! I was pretty excited about this myself, but the girls were more excited to have one another to play with. Whenever Kaylen got to my house that morning the girls ate breakfast then it got wild. See the picture below for a reference...
This is whenever we first got to the Library, Kaylen ended up being a cat because 30 minutes before we left I realized that I did not have her costume, so this was the best I could come up with!

There were 90 or so children participating in this parade! I was amazed at this and I assume so was everyone else since I heard a lot of the businesses saying that they were going to be run out of candy because they thought there would only be 30-40 children!

What is up with CB's smiles? haha!
The girls were so wonderful about using their manners - "trick or treat" & "thank you"
Aww, such sweet besties!
After the parade we picked up Kaylen's Mommy from her work at South Central Bank and headed to McDonalds for lunch. We went home for nap time, which did not happen and then they played the rest of the day away! Even though it did get a little crazy for a while, we had a wonderful day together!

BWS tips button


Day #2


Family.

Do I seriously have to explain this one to y'all? haha.
My family and I have been through thick and thin together and each thing has made us a stronger more loving family. I grew up as a daughter to the most beautiful, strong and amazing woman that you could ever ask for, that has helped me through many of life's hardest lessons. Each day, in every decision that I make for mine and Charli B's lives, they stand firmly behind me. I could not ask for anything more important or better in life.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special day with her best friend! They are adorable!!

Becca said...

What a fun little event! That is crazy that 90 children participated. I think it is just so sweet that you two and your daughters are besties!

Oh and you have a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

So stinkin' cute!

Annie said...

Awww...great pictures of two little CUTIES!!!

Ivana Clay said...

Love their little hearts! They are too sweet! I saw them together at Trunk or Treat the other night at White Plains and they were having a big time there too. Sounds like they both got the most fun possible outta Halloween! :)

Meant to be a mom said...

I love those family pictures of you guys.

Oh my goodness, those girls could not be more adorable together :)

Erin said...

love the pictures.. looks like they had a blast and love your little bit about your family. Super sweet :)

Heather said...

How cute =). I'm glad CB and her little friend had fun!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures! The girls are so sweet together!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved